From John Eldredge’s Daily Readings and the Utter Relief of Holiness:
Let me pause at this point and ask you a question: What are you repenting of? I mean, right now, this week, what is it that you are repenting of these days?
If you don’t have a ready answer, how can you be taking holiness seriously?
If your answer focuses on something external, what about the matters of the heart behind it?
It’s worth a pause.
- A Question (hiking2christ.org)
- Evidence Of Repentance. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Repentance or Baptism With Fire (menofmud.org)
- A.W. Tozer : EXCEPT YE REPENT (loopyloo305.com)
- Why Should I Repent? (christianitymatters.com)
- The Nature of True Repentance (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)